Last updated: 25 January 2021
of your information when you use the Service and inform you of your privacy rights,
and how the law protects you.
We use your personal data to provide and improve the service. By using the service you agree
Interpretation and definitions
The words whose initial letter begins with a capital have meanings defined below
conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in
singular or plural.
• Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of it
• Company (called either “The Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to
Pallas A/S, Naverland 2, 2600 Glostrup
• Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device from
a site that contains the details of your browsing history on this site among its many
• Country refers to: Denmark
• Device means any device that has access to the Service, e.g. A computer, a mobile phone
or a digital tablet.
• Personal information is all information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the website.
• Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf
by the company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by
the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services
related to the Service or to help the Company analyze how the Service
• Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social networking site,
through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by use of the Service
or from the service infrastructure itself (eg the duration of a page visit).
• Site refers to the Virtual Visual Planner, available from https://www.virtualvisualplanner.com
• You means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or a
other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, which
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of collected data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable
information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your
visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through or through a mobile device, we may collect certain
information automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your
mobile device's unique ID, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile
internet browser you use, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our service or when
you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags and collection scripts
and tracking information and to improve and analyze our service.
The technologies we use may include:
• Cookies or browser cookies.
A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies
or specify when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be able to
not use any parts of our service. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting, then it
• Flash cookies.
Certain features of our service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to
collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash
-cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies.
For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, you can read "Where can
do I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available at
• Web Beacons.
Certain parts of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as
web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs), which e.g. Make it possible for
the company to count users who have visited these pages or opened an e-mail and for others
related web statistics (eg recording the popularity of a particular section and verifying
of system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal
computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you
closes your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All about cookies at TermsFeed.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / important cookies
: Session cookies
Administered by: us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to
allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and
prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot
is provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: us
• Functionality Cookie type
: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website,
eg. To remember your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is
to give you a more personalized experience and avoid you having to enter your preferences each time
you use the website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies,
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
• To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal ones
data you provide may allow you to access various features of the Service that are available
for you as a registered user.
• To fulfill a contract: Development, compliance and commitment to the purchase contract for the products,
goods or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
• How to contact you: To contact you via e-mail, phone call, SMS or other equivalent
forms of electronic communication, e.g. Push notifications from a mobile application
regarding updates or informative communication related to functionalities, products
or contracted services, including security updates when necessary or reasonable
for their implementation.
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events;
that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have
chose not to receive such information.
• To manage your requests: To participate and manage your requests to us.
• In the case of business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or implement
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of
some or all of our assets, whether in operation or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or
similar procedure, where personal data that we hold about our service users is among
the transferred assets.
• For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identification
of usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to evaluate
and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers in order to
monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
• In the event of business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection
with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of the company's assets, financing
or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
• With associated companies: We may share your information with our associated companies,
Affiliated companies include our parent company and other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that we control or are under joint control with
• With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to
offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with it
public area with other users, such information can be viewed by all users and may remain
publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register via a
third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may
may see your name, your profile, your photos and a description of your activity. In the same way will
other users could see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
• With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose of your
Storage of your personal data
The company only stores your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes herein
to comply with our legal obligations (e.g. If we need to store your data to comply
applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The company also stores usage data for internal analyses. Usage data is generally stored in a
shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve functionality
of our service or we are legally required to keep this data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that these
information may be transferred to – and maintained – on computers located outside of your state, province,
country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
represents your consent to this transfer.
The Company will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is processed securely and in compliance
take place to an organization or country unless there are adequate controls in place, including
the security of your data and other personal information.
the security of your data and other personal information.
If the company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may
be transferred. We provide notice before your personal data is transferred and is subject to a
Under certain circumstances, the company may be obliged to pass on your personal data,
if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities
(eg a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in good faith and in the belief that such
action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the company's rights or property
• Prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no transfer method
over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we endeavor to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee
their absolute safety.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites not operated by us. If you click on a
third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. We strongly advise you to
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for content, policy
We will notify you via e-mail and/or a prominent notice about our service before